Hell Fest

Shiro

Hell Fest

Entity Count: 562

Various loot inside. No NPC's placed, you must add yourself. I use Better NPC and kit my NPC's on my server as you can see  in the pics. Your better  off adding your own NPC to this prefab, there is tight spaces where the clowns go and they will not stay there. There is also a collider to cause damage if you fight the NPC's and step on the hot charcoal as you can see in the pic. The player will take some damage. There is a dummy button at the front door that tells them they are trapped til the end and must continue through. Only a wheelswitch to turn to get in the door and then the fight begins and they are trapped. I usually add four Better NPC's in this first room on my server to give them a challenge since they have to be careful where they step in there. The next room will be a card door they must go through to get to the clown maze part. If you decide to add your own NPC's and not use clowns you can certainly remove the letters and add your own.  Great spooky prefab for Halloween because everyone loves clowns right? 

⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⡀⠄⣀⣤⡤⢔⣖
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⡔⠹⠫⠻⣤⠬⠉⣫⠇⠄⡒⠄⠝⠒⣢⡀
⠄⣀⡴⣞⣍⠈⡂⢄⢂⡀⠄⠂⣀⡀⢁⠁⠢⠂⡇⠬⣃
⠉⠙⠾⢈⢀⢍⠇⠆⠁⠁⠱⠭⠭⠍⡉⡲⢇⡀⠐⢈⠦
⢌⢇⡐⡑⠈⠄⢀⣠⣷⣴⣄⡦⠥⡄⠂⠄⢸⣳⠦⡀⢒
⠇⠄⡊⠒⠊⢤⢾⢿⢛⡛⣟⣿⣶⣶⣤⢶⡿⠷⡀⡂⡚
⡄⡠⠈⠈⢘⠊⣷⡳⣕⢝⡜⣮⣿⣿⣷⣁⠄⡲⠌⠂⢣
⡻⡥⠶⠒⣿⣽⣻⢽⢪⡳⡳⣱⣱⣦⡕⠚⠩⢠⣿⠄⡴
⢅⠈⠄⠄⡿⠻⢈⠪⡘⠌⠍⡊⠏⠟⠟⠟⢶⣀⣿⡇
⠸⠣⠈⣼⣄⠊⠆⡓⠌⡣⡣⢣⢱⢕⢕⣥⣣⢻⡣
⠦⠨⢻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣶⣧⣄⣀⣑⠑⡱⡫⣖⢽⢜
⣔⠒⣽⣟⢿⣿⣟⠟⣝⡟⣛⡛⢆⠪⠚⠜⡝⠁