Christmas Story

Shiro

Christmas Story

Entity count: 954

When you walk in you can just smell the turkey cooking and know that the furnace is acting up again and that Ralphies dad is most likely downstairs yelling and fixing it once again! The famous leg lamp is in the window rust style of course! Ralphie is just hours away from opening his presents and sure to get his "Red Ryder" BB gun that he wants so badly. But we all know he will probably just shoot his eye out right?

There is lots of loot upstairs and downstairs as well as some around the property. There is NPC's placed inside. I highly recommend using Better NPC so you can kit them out as you see i did above on my server and they act much better than the regular NPC's, very configurable plugin to use once its set up its amazing! There is a Blue keycard door to get in. There is some picture frames around the house to add /sil. The pictures are protected with a collider from theft, you need to go to the top of the picture frame to add your /sil in game for it to work. This is a great prefab for Christmas that your players are sure to love. Who doesnt love Ralphie and the Aunt who made him the adorable bunny suit. 

⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⡀⠄⣀⣤⡤⢔⣖
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⡔⠹⠫⠻⣤⠬⠉⣫⠇⠄⡒⠄⠝⠒⣢⡀
⠄⣀⡴⣞⣍⠈⡂⢄⢂⡀⠄⠂⣀⡀⢁⠁⠢⠂⡇⠬⣃
⠉⠙⠾⢈⢀⢍⠇⠆⠁⠁⠱⠭⠭⠍⡉⡲⢇⡀⠐⢈⠦
⢌⢇⡐⡑⠈⠄⢀⣠⣷⣴⣄⡦⠥⡄⠂⠄⢸⣳⠦⡀⢒
⠇⠄⡊⠒⠊⢤⢾⢿⢛⡛⣟⣿⣶⣶⣤⢶⡿⠷⡀⡂⡚
⡄⡠⠈⠈⢘⠊⣷⡳⣕⢝⡜⣮⣿⣿⣷⣁⠄⡲⠌⠂⢣
⡻⡥⠶⠒⣿⣽⣻⢽⢪⡳⡳⣱⣱⣦⡕⠚⠩⢠⣿⠄⡴
⢅⠈⠄⠄⡿⠻⢈⠪⡘⠌⠍⡊⠏⠟⠟⠟⢶⣀⣿⡇
⠸⠣⠈⣼⣄⠊⠆⡓⠌⡣⡣⢣⢱⢕⢕⣥⣣⢻⡣
⠦⠨⢻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣶⣧⣄⣀⣑⠑⡱⡫⣖⢽⢜
⣔⠒⣽⣟⢿⣿⣟⠟⣝⡟⣛⡛⢆⠪⠚⠜⡝⠁