Schipall

SnowBandit

SnowBandit Prefab for Rust / Free to use.

For placing in arctic surroundings.

Contains:

AirWolf, Drone Delivery, Gambling, SaveZone, Greencard Spawner, FoodMarket, Water....

Prefabs count: 618

Please like it if you like it. 😉 Have fun with it!!! Thx

• 9 months later...
On 5/31/2023 at 10:15 AM, Paddle said:

rar files for both versions are corrupt and wont unzip in winrar

Both archives can be extracted or unzipped even drag and dropped without any issues so whatever you're doing you're doing it wrong , tested it just earlier myself.

FYI  we do not approve reviews made for no reason for end-user faults next time you leave a review think of something that's actually useful please !

⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⡀⠄⣀⣤⡤⢔⣖
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⡔⠹⠫⠻⣤⠬⠉⣫⠇⠄⡒⠄⠝⠒⣢⡀
⠄⣀⡴⣞⣍⠈⡂⢄⢂⡀⠄⠂⣀⡀⢁⠁⠢⠂⡇⠬⣃
⠉⠙⠾⢈⢀⢍⠇⠆⠁⠁⠱⠭⠭⠍⡉⡲⢇⡀⠐⢈⠦
⢌⢇⡐⡑⠈⠄⢀⣠⣷⣴⣄⡦⠥⡄⠂⠄⢸⣳⠦⡀⢒
⠇⠄⡊⠒⠊⢤⢾⢿⢛⡛⣟⣿⣶⣶⣤⢶⡿⠷⡀⡂⡚
⡄⡠⠈⠈⢘⠊⣷⡳⣕⢝⡜⣮⣿⣿⣷⣁⠄⡲⠌⠂⢣
⡻⡥⠶⠒⣿⣽⣻⢽⢪⡳⡳⣱⣱⣦⡕⠚⠩⢠⣿⠄⡴
⢅⠈⠄⠄⡿⠻⢈⠪⡘⠌⠍⡊⠏⠟⠟⠟⢶⣀⣿⡇
⠸⠣⠈⣼⣄⠊⠆⡓⠌⡣⡣⢣⢱⢕⢕⣥⣣⢻⡣
⠦⠨⢻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣶⣧⣄⣀⣑⠑⡱⡫⣖⢽⢜
⣔⠒⣽⣟⢿⣿⣟⠟⣝⡟⣛⡛⢆⠪⠚⠜⡝⠁
⡢⠂⣿⢝⣝⣿⣮⢷⡿⡛⡗⡮⣢⡌⢀⣴⡄
⢌⠂⣿⣗⡆⢿⣿⡕⡩⠈⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⠄⠄⣿⢷⣗⢅⢿⣇⢄⣴⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶

Fyi I have over 20 years working in IT so I am no idiot when it come to rar / zip files I have had another admin download on a different network on a different machine and is having the same issue here are some screen snips maybe it a error when the files are being sent out from your end as we have both done multiple  downloads with the same issueimage.png.aa597bf9d9a2ab39780f6b46764a5d55.pngimage.jpeg.f735ecdf2728a200cc7a7a680dea7278.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.f71489e2d75b4d0979b55af52e98a49c.jpeg

Edited by Paddle

16 hours ago, Paddle said:

Fyi I have over 20 years working in IT so I am no idiot when it come to rar / zip files I have had another admin download on a different network on a different machine and is having the same issue here are some screen snips maybe it a error when the files are being sent out from your end as we have both done multiple  downloads with the same issueimage.png.aa597bf9d9a2ab39780f6b46764a5d55.pngimage.jpeg.f735ecdf2728a200cc7a7a680dea7278.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.f71489e2d75b4d0979b55af52e98a49c.jpeg

You can open the archive and click to extract it or just drag and drop the files out of it also so i'm unsure how you leaving a 1 star review over the fact that you can't just extract files without opening the archive is relevant

sadsa.png

⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⡀⠄⣀⣤⡤⢔⣖
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⡔⠹⠫⠻⣤⠬⠉⣫⠇⠄⡒⠄⠝⠒⣢⡀
⠄⣀⡴⣞⣍⠈⡂⢄⢂⡀⠄⠂⣀⡀⢁⠁⠢⠂⡇⠬⣃
⠉⠙⠾⢈⢀⢍⠇⠆⠁⠁⠱⠭⠭⠍⡉⡲⢇⡀⠐⢈⠦
⢌⢇⡐⡑⠈⠄⢀⣠⣷⣴⣄⡦⠥⡄⠂⠄⢸⣳⠦⡀⢒
⠇⠄⡊⠒⠊⢤⢾⢿⢛⡛⣟⣿⣶⣶⣤⢶⡿⠷⡀⡂⡚
⡄⡠⠈⠈⢘⠊⣷⡳⣕⢝⡜⣮⣿⣿⣷⣁⠄⡲⠌⠂⢣
⡻⡥⠶⠒⣿⣽⣻⢽⢪⡳⡳⣱⣱⣦⡕⠚⠩⢠⣿⠄⡴
⢅⠈⠄⠄⡿⠻⢈⠪⡘⠌⠍⡊⠏⠟⠟⠟⢶⣀⣿⡇
⠸⠣⠈⣼⣄⠊⠆⡓⠌⡣⡣⢣⢱⢕⢕⣥⣣⢻⡣
⠦⠨⢻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣶⣧⣄⣀⣑⠑⡱⡫⣖⢽⢜
⣔⠒⣽⣟⢿⣿⣟⠟⣝⡟⣛⡛⢆⠪⠚⠜⡝⠁
⡢⠂⣿⢝⣝⣿⣮⢷⡿⡛⡗⡮⣢⡌⢀⣴⡄
⢌⠂⣿⣗⡆⢿⣿⡕⡩⠈⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⠄⠄⣿⢷⣗⢅⢿⣇⢄⣴⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶

As stated it may work at your end but when it gets to our end it is corrupt and my fully up to date licenced version of winrar will not open it and that is a relevant reason to give it 1 star as it is unusable 

8 hours ago, Paddle said:

As stated it may work at your end but when it gets to our end it is corrupt and my fully up to date licenced version of winrar will not open it and that is a relevant reason to give it 1 star as it is unusable 

I did not create it nor i have a special download , i use download button like you or any other user , try the methods i said above please

⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⡀⠄⣀⣤⡤⢔⣖
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⡔⠹⠫⠻⣤⠬⠉⣫⠇⠄⡒⠄⠝⠒⣢⡀
⠄⣀⡴⣞⣍⠈⡂⢄⢂⡀⠄⠂⣀⡀⢁⠁⠢⠂⡇⠬⣃
⠉⠙⠾⢈⢀⢍⠇⠆⠁⠁⠱⠭⠭⠍⡉⡲⢇⡀⠐⢈⠦
⢌⢇⡐⡑⠈⠄⢀⣠⣷⣴⣄⡦⠥⡄⠂⠄⢸⣳⠦⡀⢒
⠇⠄⡊⠒⠊⢤⢾⢿⢛⡛⣟⣿⣶⣶⣤⢶⡿⠷⡀⡂⡚
⡄⡠⠈⠈⢘⠊⣷⡳⣕⢝⡜⣮⣿⣿⣷⣁⠄⡲⠌⠂⢣
⡻⡥⠶⠒⣿⣽⣻⢽⢪⡳⡳⣱⣱⣦⡕⠚⠩⢠⣿⠄⡴
⢅⠈⠄⠄⡿⠻⢈⠪⡘⠌⠍⡊⠏⠟⠟⠟⢶⣀⣿⡇
⠸⠣⠈⣼⣄⠊⠆⡓⠌⡣⡣⢣⢱⢕⢕⣥⣣⢻⡣
⠦⠨⢻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣶⣧⣄⣀⣑⠑⡱⡫⣖⢽⢜
⣔⠒⣽⣟⢿⣿⣟⠟⣝⡟⣛⡛⢆⠪⠚⠜⡝⠁